RN to BSN Track
While it is not a requirement to hold a bachelor’s degree to become an RN, it is becoming increasingly popular for registered nurses to obtain their Bachelor of Science in nursing degrees, as a means of enhancing future career growth. An RN to BSN fast track program is an efficient way for an already-certified RN to obtain that degree. In such a program, existing coursework and work experience may be counted toward the degree, shortening the time it takes to complete such a program.
My Degree and What It’s Good For
There are many benefits toward obtaining a bachelor’s degree in any field, but in relation to a BSN, there are three prominent factors that make such a move worthwhile. In addition to providing optimum future financial opportunities, the knowledge gained through such a program of study can’t be overlooked in today’s ever-changing healthcare industry. To the same end, career advancement is also key, as those looking toward potential management or teaching opportunities will likely need at least a BSN to reach those heights.
My Earning Potential
The top 10 percent of registered nurses make an annual salary greater than $95,000, while the median yearly salary is about $65,000 (BLS.gov). Sometimes, hard work isn’t enough to close that gap. Registered nurses who obtain their BSN have a chance to single themselves out – for the better – in an increasingly competitive, but still quickly-growing career field. Job growth is expected to hit 26 percent this decade for the registered nursing field.
Online RN to BSN Programs
- American Sentinel University — RN to BSN
- Anna Maria College — RN to BSN
- Chamberlain College of Nursing — RN to BSN
- Colorado Christian University — BSN (RN to BSN Degree Completion)
- Colorado Technical University — RN to BSN
- Drexel University — RN to BSN
- Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences — RN to BSN
- Gannon University — RN to BSN
- Graceland University — RN to BSN
- Grand Canyon University — RN to BSN
- Kaplan University — RN to BSN
- Keiser University — RN to BSN
- National American University — RN to BSN
- Pima Medical Institute — RN to BSN
- Sacred Heart University — RN to BSN
- St. Peter’s College — RN to BSN
- Sullivan University — RN to BSN
- University of Illinois at Chicago — RN to BSN
- Utica College — RN to BSN
- University of Saint Mary — RN to BSN
- Walden University — RN to BSN
- Western Governors University — RN to BSN
Online LVN to BSN Degree Programs
For those looking to make the jump from being a licensed vocational nurse (LVN) to registered nurse (RN), the LVN to BSN degree is the perfect choice. Below are several accredited online colleges that offer nursing degree programs, ideal for any LVN/LPN looking to advance their careers and earn higher salaries.
Other Online Nursing Degrees
Search for your LVN to BSN degree...
Complete this short form and we'll match you with degree programs tailored to your interests.